Serves youth/teen both male and female ages 10 to 18.
JJ's Define You Dance Studio
2165 West Park Court Suite E
Stone Mountain, GA 30087
The goal of the program is to provide counsel, leadership skills, build self-esteem, and educate on health, nutrition and total wellness.
Focus areas will include:
- Health and Nutrition for total wellness of the mind, body and soul.
- Providing counsel and leadership skills for self development and goal setting. (Toastmasters Youth Leadership Program).
- Building character, self-esteem, self-worth and ways to avoid peer-pressure.
- Community outreach, STEAM and Robotic activities (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math).
- Educate on healthy relationships, anti-bullying and anti-gangs.
- Financial Literacy along with college and career readiness for young adults.
This is a structured program and you must register for the program.
The program is open to ALL BOYS/GIRLS regardless of race or socio-economic background. Parent orientation is required.
For more information on the enrollment process contact us: email@example.com
Session I September - December Session II January - May